Sunday, August 5, 2012

#639: Grape Salad


I made this recipe (much to Brian's dismay since he hates grapes) for our 2nd Annual family White Sox Tailgate and Baseball game.  It was so, so easy to make and I was able to make it the night before.  The hardest part of his recipe is taking the time to pull all the grapes off the stems.  Other than that, you can throw it together in no time.  This recipe says to toast the almonds (which I did) but honestly, you could not tell and it didn't make hardly any difference in the recipe, so next time I wouldn't waste my time doing it and skip that step.

 Those of us who ate it really enjoyed it...so I will definitely be making this again!


1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
4 cups each seedless green and red grapes, halved
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1/2 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted

Mix cooking creme and sugar in large bowl.  Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment