Friday, August 19, 2011

#353: Citrus Chicken Marinade


Are you getting tired of my grilled chicken marinade recipes yet?  No?  Good, because it's still grilling season and that is the EASIEST way for me to get chicken prepared.  (PS. this recipe can be use with chicken, beef or fish). 

Let's be honest here, I was scared to death to serve this one to Brian.  Mr. No-Fruit doesn't drink orange juice.  I hoped the salad dressing mix would help mask the flavor.  Shockingly, I wasn't a huge fan (not because of the marinade but because the chicken was too thick for my liking), but Brian ate it for leftovers two days in a row!  :)


1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup orange juice
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (or at least that's what I used)


Mix all ingredients in a Ziploc bag, add chicken and marinate in the fridge anywhere from 1 hour to overnight.  When ready to cook, drain and discard marinade. 

Grill over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment