Sunday, April 6, 2014

Product Review: good2grow Juice


Our family has regularly bought/used the juices with the no spill toppers because it is such a great thing to have while travelling.  They are constantly being used/refilled and taken in the car on our road trips, or outings.  The bottles we've had (a different brand) are several years old and I told my husband a few weeks ago that we really should get new bottles and juice.  Two days later (no joke!) I got an invitation to join a BzzCampaign for good2grow™ juice!  It was a sign that we were meant to try a different kind/brand/version.  If that wasn't good enough, when I opened the package there were three different toppers, two for girls and one for a boy.  I swear BzzAgent was sending this specifically to my family!  Better yet...the boy topper was a Ninja Turtle!  (Matthew's favorite).  He literally squealed when I opened the box and INSTANTLY wanted a new juice with his favorite character.  (I love you BzzAgent!!) 

As you can see, we are already huge fans of this brand without even having taken a drink.  :)  In addition to the toppers we were also sent some coupons (to share...let me know if you want one!!) and a free package of the 6 oz juice bottles. 

So...then I did give each of my kids their juice and I sort of wish I hadn't.  Why?!  Because they sucked it down so fast they immediately wanted another one.  THEY LOVED IT.  I've had to hid the packages (yes packages!) I've bought because if they can see it, they want it.  I'm trying to ration it just a little longer!! 

Now as a mom who tries to give her kids more healthy stuff than unhealthy stuff, let me tell you why I love this brand and this juice. 
1. There are two different kids: 100% juice and a fruit/veggie blends.  I will do anything to get veggies into my kids!

2.  There is no added sugar!
3.  The BPA-free, spill-proof caps/bottles.  Thank you inverter of these bottles for making our life so much easier!
4.  You can get organic versions of the juice!

I could seriously go on and on about these drinks.  I always love getting invited to be a BzzAgent and trying new campaigns, but I really, really, really loved getting into this one!

Want to know more about this juice?  Check out good2grow's website:
http://good2grow.com/, follow them on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/good2growdrinks; or on Twitter: https://twitter.com/good2growdrinks.


Note: Although I received these products to try for free, it in no way influenced my opinion of them, or the opinions expressed above. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome...can't wait to try some!

    ReplyDelete