Sunday, April 27, 2014

#1,242: Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad

I am SO late in posting the recipes I made for Easter.  And it's getting late, so I'll have to post the rest tomorrow still (hopefully!).  But I figured it was better to at least post one than not at all.  This is a very delicious, sweet yet refreshing, EASY side dish/fruity-salad to make.  I will definitely be making this one again for a future party/gathering.

The only change I made was to use fresh raspberries instead of frozen.  Personally, I
prefer fresh and they are close to in-season so I figure it was an okay substitute. This would be good with just about any berry (fresh or frozen).

1 box (5.1 oz) instant vanilla pudding
32 oz. container vanilla yogurt
8 oz. container Cool Whip (thawed)
1 pkg. frozen raspberries

Combine the pudding mix and the vanilla yogurt, stirring until well mixed.  Fold Cool Whip into the mixture. Lastly, fold in the raspberries.  I had set mine out for about 10 minutes before making the salad, but you can put them in frozen and they will thaw very quickly so you can serve the salad right after mixing.   If you don't serve the salad immediately, the raspberries will thaw more and the juices will add a raspberry flavor to the entire mixture.


No comments:

Post a Comment