Sunday, April 6, 2014

#1,226: Crock Pot Pork Chops with Cream of Chicken Soup


Please excuse this terrible photo!  Apparently I didn't look at it once I took the picture. Don't totally judge this by the picture.  I was out of cream of chicken soup so I made my own, and since I have no patience for most recipes, I did it wrong and it came out lumpy.  I would have bet money that my family didn't like this dinner. I was not only wrong, I was so wrong that there wasn't even any left for me to eat by the time I sat down with my plate!  My family really liked this.  I think it would be great with some roasted potatoes on the side.  I guess I'll definitely be making this one again...except with a better homemade cream of chicken soup.  :)

3-6 pork chops (I used 6 boneless, thin chops)
Onion (I omitted)
2 cans of cream of chicken (or mushroom) soup
1/2 cup of ketchup
 2 or 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce


Put 3 to 6 pork chops in the crock pot. Put a sliced onion on top of the chops.  Mix 2 cans cream of chicken soup, or cream of mushroom, if you prefer.  1/2 cup ketchup, and 2 or 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, and pour over chops. Cook in crock pot 7 or 8 hours on low, or 5 hours on high.

No comments:

Post a Comment