Sunday, April 27, 2014

#1,244: Funfetti Yogurt Dip

I was looking for a recipe for the kids to enjoy with our Easter menu and came across this recipe.  I loved that it used Greek Yogurt in it, although that pretty much just get null and void with the addition of the Funfetti Cake mix.  :)  I LOVED this.  The kids did too, but I really enjoyed eating this with a spoon, right out of the bowl.  I will definitely make this again....soon.  


1 package of Funfetti or vanilla cake batter mix (box variety)
2 cups of vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
1 1/2 cups of non fat Cool Whip (or any other whipped cream freshly made or store-bought)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles (I omitted)
Graham crackers for serving

In your stand mixer, paddle attached, blend all of the ingredients.  Place in a tupperware container, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.  Serve with graham crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment