Saturday, October 8, 2011

#386: No Bake Energy Bites

Doesn't that little nugget of goodness look divine?  This cookie was super easy to make (except it did NOT roll into little balls--I had to squish it into balls) and the girls and I loved them!  I made them for my sister, who is having a baby any second...I hope they make it to her house without all getting eaten!

1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 cup coconut flakes (I substituted crushed cornflakes)
1/2 cup ground flax seed (I used wheat germ)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I used regular chocolate chips)
1 tsp vanilla
 
Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.   Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.   Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy!   Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.

No comments:

Post a Comment