Sunday, June 5, 2011

#286: Grilled Garden Salad

This was very yummy!  I found this recipe at Kraft Foods.  I ate this entire bowl of veggies (I halved the recipe below) and I chopped up veggie burgers and tossed it in too.  It was a big bowl of yumminess!  :P

2 ear corn on the cob, husks and silk removed

2 small yellow squash, each cut lengthwise into 3 slices (I omitted)
2 small zucchini, each cut lengthwise into 3 slices
2 tomatoes, chopped (I omitted)
1/2 c sliced jicama
2 medium bell pepper, sliced

1/3 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing

2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil (I omitted)

Heat grill to medium-high heat.  Grill corn 15 min. or until kernels are browned and tender, turning occasionally; cool slightly. Meanwhile, grill squash and zucchini 5 min. or until tender, turning occasionally.
Cut kernels off cobs; place in medium bowl. Chop squash and zucchini. Add to corn with tomatoes; mix lightly.  Mix dressing, lemon juice and garlic. Add to vegetable mixture; mix lightly. Top with Parmesan and basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment