Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Delay in Posts and Recipes....

As you have obviously noticed, I've been slow to post new recipes lately.  I have to admit, that is due to a strong committment to a new lifestyle/diet I've been doing since the first of May.  For the past year and a half I've been on and off the clean eating/paleo plans (more off than on) but since starting in May, I began a new program called Food Fuels with my coach Aaron.  It has made a huge difference in my life and in 6 weeks I have lost 24 lbs.  But...with that new lifestyle and way of eating, also comes a limit to the number of new recipes I'm able to try and make lately.  Since I'm not eating the same foods as my family (usually) I've been letting them have more simple recipes (which they prefer and love) like spaghetti, grilled meats, breakfast for dinner, pizza, etc.  I find it easier to stick to my plan and foods if I spend less time in the kitchen making them new recipes that I'm not eating.

So please don't give up on me or this blog...recipes are still coming and being tried, just not necessarily as fast as I was.  Maybe that's a good thing though.... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment