Tuesday, June 24, 2014

#1,266: Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Bites

There is no photo for this recipe because not only were these not pretty, but I hated them.  So I didn't see a point in taking the picture.  Then my kids, who I was sure was going to end up eating PB+J for dinner tasted them and loved them.  ?!?!  Seriously?  I was honestly so surprised...I did not like these at all.  I don't know what the appeal of it was for them, but they sure enjoyed this recipe.  Huh, go figure?!

1 pound ground chicken
1 garlic clove, minced
1 small onion, diced
1 large egg1/2 cup bread crumbs 
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 375°F.  In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients to thoroughly combine. Pack greased mini muffin cups with the mixture. Fill to the top as they will shrink a bit during cooking.  Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment