Friday, June 20, 2014

Product Review: Coppertone CLEARLYSheer Sunscreens

Coppertone Sunscreens has come up with a great daily-use product that you don't mind using on your face!  I often try to purchase make-up that has SPF in it because I can't stand wearing traditional/typical sunscreen on my face.  Who wants to walk around smelling like sunscreen all day?  Unless you are at a beach, that's not a scent I want others to think of when they are near me.  So when I was invited to be a part of a BzzCampaign for Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen through BzzAgent, I was very excited.  I was sent samples of this product to try for free, and I'm glad I was, because they totally got a new customer in me and I will be buying more of this in the future!

First of all, this sunscreen goes on really easily and smoothly.  It blends in really well too.  It's not like super thick sunscreen that makes your face or skin coated in a white film.  Plus it is an awesome moisturizer!  I usually need to put moisturizer on my face before my make-up, but I don't when I'm wearing this stuff.  It has a really, really light scent....but it doesn't smell like sunscreen.  It's almost floral smelling but it disappears quickly.  I asked Brian to see if he could smell it about 15 minutes after I put it on, and he didn't notice it at all. 


This comes in an SPF of 30 which is definitely higher than the SPF in my make-up!  (It does come in SPF 15 though too).  I really do love this sunscreen!  Plus I love that I'm protecting my skin, and already have it on when I go walk out the door.  Although it's summer, and I wear sunscreen on my face often, it is not something I wear regularly 3 other seasons of the year.  I'm hoping to be able to continue using this as my moisturizer in the fall and winter too so I can keep my face soft, but also protected from UV rays!

If you want to learn more about this product, or other products from Coppertone, you can check out their website, or find them on Facebook!  Plus, if you go to their website, you can download a free coupon too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment