Monday, May 26, 2014

#1,258: Clean Eating Cauliflower Hash


Actually, the name of this recipe that I found was Cauliflower Fritters.  But I used less eggs in mine and it would not stay together.  So instead of tossing it, I just used a spatula and made it into a hash.  It was still delicious.  :)

Here's the recipe to the fritters:

2 c cooked cauliflower
3 eggs, or 6 egg whites (I used 2 egg whites)
1 tsp dried tarragon (I used dried basil)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
olive oil for cooking (I used a little bit of ghee)

In a large mixing bowl, mash all ingredients together (except olive oil) with a potato masher.  It can be slightly lumpy.  Put a small amount of oil in a skillet (unless using a non-stick pan) and cook like you would a pancake.  OR...do what I did, and throw it on a griddle and mash it all up to turn into a hash! 


No comments:

Post a Comment