Sunday, May 18, 2014

#1,248: Pink Velvet Salad

This photo does not even come close to doing this recipe justice!  I think everyone should make this dessert/side dish and stick it in their freezer so you have it ready for when unexpected company comes over this summer.  I made this for a birthday party and put the leftovers in a big bowl for my family to eat and my kids enjoyed this for several days afterwards.  They all loved it and literally cheered when they saw it on their plates.  It may not be super healthy, but it sure is delicious!!

16 oz cherry pie filling
13.5 oz crushed pineapple
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
13.5 oz cool whip
2 c mini marshmallows
1 c pecans (optional) (I omitted)

In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together in the order listed.  Transfer to a 9x13 baking dish and freeze.  Serve frozen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment