Tuesday, October 23, 2012

#706:Individual Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Muffin


I loved the idea that this recipe made 1 muffin at a time...no more making a whole batch when you only want one or two!!

I actually ended up quadrupling this recipe so I could make it for the teachers for lunches.  Personally I really enjoyed this recipe, although the muffin was a little dense.  I would make this again though.  I don't know if any of the teachers enjoyed it, but I did.  Not my favorite pumpkin muffin recipe but not too bad either.

3 T flour
1 T canned pumpkin
pinch cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp baking powder
heaping 1/16 tsp salt
1/2 T or more chocolate chips
1 T sugar or 1 packet stevia
1 T plus 1 tsp nondairy milk (I used skim, but needed a lot more milk to combine all of the ingredients!)
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract

Directions: Preheat the oven to 330 degrees. Mix the ingredients and pour into an oiled (or sprayed) muffin pan. Smooth top of batter. Cook for 12-15ish minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment