Saturday, October 6, 2012

#690: Sausage Pancake Bites


We were having "breakfast" one night for dinner and I decided to throw these together at the last minute.  Although they were ridiculously easy and good, they didn't have a ton of flavor.  The girls and I liked them, but we didn't love them.  I would make them again but it wouldn't be a recipe I'd be rushing to make anytime soon. 

Pancake mix (any kind you have, make as directed on package)
1/3 lb cooked, ground breakfast sausage (I cooked up some turkey sausage links and cut up into super small pieces)


Mix pancake mix as directed and add cooked sausage crumbles. Spray mini muffin tin with Pam and fill with pancake batter.  Bake at 350 for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with butter and syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment