Monday, May 28, 2012

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine

I was lucky to receive the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner in a recent bzzkit from Bzzagent.com.  If you haven't signed up with this company yet, you really need to at least check it out.  I've had the opportunity to try MANY new products, that I may not have necessarily purchased, but do now because of having the opportunity to try and rate the products sent. 

Anyhow, like I said, recently I was able to try out the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner.  You all know how crazy frizzy my hair can get (no comments from my family please!).  I love the scent of this shampoo/conditioner; it's light and slightly fruity, but not over powering.  I also love how the conditioner dispenses.  I know that sounds silly, but I usually waste so much conditioner because so much squirts out of the bottle.  This one is slightly hard to squeeze out, so I always get exactly the amount that I need.  No more wasting!!

Now, how does it do with my hair?!  I've been using this with my hair curly (not straighting it) because I really wanted it to handle my frizz with or without curly hair.  I have to admit, it is doing a great job of keeping the frizz at bay.  Now I do have to wash/condition my hair every day.  I can't honestly say if it's been keeping the frizz at bay for up to 3 days because my hair would be a big crazy mess if I didn't wash it daily.  But in this high humidity region and time of year, it is doing a very good job!  I would definitely purchase this again for my hair! 

Try it...how did it do for YOUR hair?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment