Sunday, May 13, 2012

#547: Pastel Cupcakes


I found this recipe in a recent Kraft Food magazine and knew it would be the perfect cupcakes to make for Chloe's birthday.  (See Everblossom Cupcakes and Vanilla Buttercream Frosting for more info...no I did not just make her pink cupcakes.  This was just the base).

Although these are not my favorite cupcakes I've ever made, they were pink, and strawberry flavored.  And Chloe loved them.  That was good enough for me.  Would I make these again for myself, no.  Would I make them again for kids who don't care...yes!


1
pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
6 Tbsp. KOOL-AID Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix (any flavor), divided
Prepare cake batter as directed on package.  Blend in 1/4 cup dry drink mix.  Pour into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.  Bake as directed on package for cupcakes.  Cool in pan 10 min., then remove to wire racks to cool completely.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment