Sunday, May 13, 2012

#546: Everblossom Cupcakes


Chloe's 3rd Birthday Theme was Caillou and Tinkerbell.  She picked it! (Obviously).  So I knew I wanted to make cupcakes for her.  When I searched for "tinkerbell" recipes, this cupcake recipe came up.  It didn't look too difficult to make so I decided to give it a try.  Guess what...it wasn't hard at all and they turned out beautifully (if I do say so myself!).

Batch of baked cupcakes
Vanilla buttercream frosting
Butter knife
White candy melts
Candy Dots

For each everblossom, frost the center top of a cupcake. Press six candy melts into the frosting to resemble flower petals.  Arrange four more candy melts on edge to create another row of petals in the center.  Press a Candy Dot, top down, into the frosting at the flower center.

No comments:

Post a Comment