Wednesday, January 1, 2014

#1,146: Clean Eating Chicken Endive Salad

This is my new favorite way to eat chicken salad.  I am LOVING it and have eaten it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  I am not a big fan of endive, so I shredded some spinach instead and it was fantastic.  I usually love chicken or tuna with mayo, but I did not miss it at all with this recipe.  This is phenomenal.  I've also been eating this on thinly sliced apples...to die for!

1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (I used 12 oz canned chicken)
1/4 cup walnuts (I used raw cashews)
3 endive, cored and chopped (I used spinach)
1 teaspoon dried tarragon OR parsley OR basil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt to taste
 
Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment