Saturday, February 26, 2011

March Freezer Cooking Menu

I missed posting February's Dinner Menu because we ended up moving a lot of meals around and ate leftovers (or partial freezer meals) for a big portion of the month.  The new recipes we tried were posted, you just didn't get a monthly outlook...not like anyone else cares what we're eating though! 

You'll notice this month that pizza and spaghetti make it onto the menu multiple times.  1.  That's because Brian requests this as his "dinner picks."  2.  My friend Jenny gave me several premade pizza crusts so we are graciously using those up!  I also am only doing my menu up to spring break, because I know I'll have the time to freezer cook again then (hopefully will finish up March and April at that time).  We have 16 new meals/recipes on our menu so far for March so stay tuned as we eat, share and rate these meals!



1 comment:

  1. Okay... several things....yeah that another one of mine ended up on your monthly rotation! two, is your cousin Alisa preggo? And third...can't wait to find out about the creamy baked ziti, the chicky chicky parm, and the kielbasa apple kabobs!

    ReplyDelete