Sunday, February 6, 2011

#173: Garlic and Cheese Breadsticks


I'm happy to say that I came up with this recipe all on my own.  Okay, that's not 100% true...I took Pillsbury bread sticks and then just added a few things to it.  Wasn't very hard or creative, but a small attempt to take something basic and jazz it up just a little.  I wouldn't give this 5 stars by any means; in fact, I'd probably give it a 3.  But for a super easy recipe, I'd make this again. 

I'm not going to put ingredient measurements on this recipe because you can just make this recipe as big or small as you want/need to.

Refrigerated Bread sticks (I used Pillsbury)
Melted Butter
Minced Garlic
Parmesan Cheese
Pizza sauce for dipping

Open the tube of bread sticks and either twist as directed or leave in rectangles (personally, I liked the unrolled ones better...and it's one less step).  In a small microwave safe bowl, melt butter.  Add minced garlic and stir to combine.  Unroll the bread sticks and brush each one with garlic butter mixture.  Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.  Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment