Thursday, November 3, 2016

#1,834: Pineapple Sage Smoothie

If you saw my previous post with pineapple sage tea, you know that I have a gigantic pineapple sage plant in my garden and I need to use some how.  Although I'm loving the tea, my kids are not.  So I decided to try this pineapple sage smoothie on the kiddos.  I'll admit I'm a little shocked, but they loved this!  They loved it so much they asked for me to make a second batch!  No problem kids, I'll whip this baby up in the morning before school.  Although I'll be happier after the time change in a few days because I'm tired of going to work (and school!) still in the dark!!!

1/3 cup skim milk
3/4 cup vannilla yogurt
1/2 banana (I used a whole ripe banana)
1 tsp honey
1 1/2 tbsp pineapple sage packed and chopped

I also added a few ice cubes

Place ingredients in a blender.  Process until smooth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment