Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#1,346: Roasted Mushrooms with Rosemary & Garlic

I LIKE mushrooms, and I will eat them if they are in a recipe, but I don't typically seek them out.  However, lately I've been enjoying adding them to different dishes, so when I came upon this recipe, I was excited to try it.  Here's my only complaint...I didn't buy enough mushrooms, so it didn't make much.  I loved these mushrooms and had to stop myself from eating them all so I would have some to eat with my lunch tomorrow.  I will definitely be making these again!


1 lb. crimini or baby portobella mushrooms, stems trimmed
2 tbsp olive oil
¾ tsp crushed rosemary (I used sage b/c that's what I had on hand)
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground pepper
3 garlic cloves, chopped

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.

Cut large mushrooms into quarters, medium mushrooms in half and leave small mushrooms whole.

In a bowl, toss the mushrooms with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.

Roast the mushrooms for 10 minutes. Add the garlic and stir to combine. Roast until the mushrooms are tender and starting to brown, 7 to 10 minutes. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment