Sunday, February 23, 2014

#1,179: Honey Butter

This is so simple, I can barely call it a "recipe."  Also, you will notice that there is no photo posted with it, but that's because I'm too lazy to go get it from the fridge and take one.  Besides, it's butter.  I think we can all imagine what this one looks like.  :)  I made this to serve with cornbread I'm making next weekend for a birthday party (you know what that means....more recipes will be coming soon!).  I figured I could make this now, so that it's one less thing I have to worry about later in the week.  I had to put it outside in our garage fridge so I stopped eating it.  It's good.  I love honey though and I love butter, so what's not to like?!  

2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature
2/3 c honey

In a blender, combine the butter and the honey.  Pulse until mixed together and smooth.  Place in a container (I used a small Bell jar) and refrigerate until ready to use.  Deliciousness!! 

The recipe says to serve at room temperature, but I thought it was good cold from the fridge too.  It just doesn't spread as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment