Sunday, February 23, 2014

#1,174: Raspberry Coconut Smoothie


We were are all battling some form of the flu here so no one was really wanting to eat a really heavy meal.  So I decided to make this recipe to give everyone some much needed healthy nutrients...and it was easy.  AND I had everything on hand!

Sad to say though, this got a big thumbs down from my kids.  I thought it was ok, nothing special, but the kids all rejected it, even my smoothie loving Matthew!  As far as smoothies go, this is not one we will be making again.  I'm just sad I wasted the coconut milk.

·        1 (15 ounce) can light coconut milk
1/2 cup frozen raspberries (no sugar added) or 3/4 cup fresh raspberries.2 tablespoons water (optional)
1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment