Saturday, September 28, 2013

#1,093: Ginger Apple (sauce) Puree


Technically, this is a baby/toddler puree.  I still give Matthew the baby food pouches (store bought or homemade) because I know that's one way I can get that little bugger to eat his veggies and he can feed himself and not make a gigantic mess.  So even though this doesn't have veggies in it, I made it for him because 1. we had apples and 2. it sounded delicious. 

This is one of the best applesauce I've had in a long time!  I loved it...and so did he.  I'll be making another LARGE batch of this next week for the kids AND I. 


Go here to check out the original website and watch the video on how to make this recipe. 

2 sweet apples, diced
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp freshly grated ginger


Bake all ingredients wrapped in parchment paper at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  Puree in food processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment