Saturday, September 28, 2013

#1,092: Strawberry, Banana, Coconut Breakfast Bowl


I first have to start by saying I can't remember where I found this "recipe."  Although it's not really a recipe, it's more of a throw-things-together-and-call-it-a-recipe kind of meal.  So I apologize to the original owner. 

This recipe also called for almond butter, but I used homemade cashew butter.  BUT you could use any nut/butter that you have on hand. 

The only thing I would do differently next time, is to toast my coconut flakes.  I think it would give it a better taste/texture/crunch.

Okay now that I've got all that out of the way...this was really good.  I loved it. I'll definitely be eating this again and again for breakfasts especially when I'm doing Whole30 (on day 10....).

Strawberries, sliced
Banana, sliced
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Almond butter


In a bowl combine all of the ingredients.  (Yep, that's it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment