Monday, April 23, 2012

#532: Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan




This was so good and easy and the girls and I LOVED it. Brian liked it too (and is even taking the leftovers for lunch) but he aparently prefers his chicken without sauce. Whatever. I totally intended to make this as directed but I totally forgot to get the Shake 'N Bake. So I googled how to make your own and realized it was basically Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs. So that's what I used instead.

6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
1 pkt. SHAKE 'N BAKE Chicken Coating Mix (I substituted Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs)
2 cups spaghetti sauce
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp. dried oregano leaves (I omitted)

Heat oven to 400°F. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in 13x9-inch pan. Bake 20 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Top with remaining ingredients; bake 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment