Wednesday, September 21, 2011

#375: Pumpkin Pie Dip

I am SO sad that I forgot to take a picture of this.  I loved this pumpkin dip (served better with graham cracker sticks rather than apples as suggested!) and will definitely make this again later in the fall.  It was super, super easy to make and I loved that I could make it the night before and just toss in the cool whip before we were heading out the door to go to our family gathering.  I served the leftover dip at book club...I'm still sorry that we had to use Scooby Doo Graham Stick!

15 oz can pumpkin
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
6 oz fat free Greek yogurt
8 oz cool whip free
cut up apples to dip

Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well.  Mix in yogurt.  Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.  Makes about 6 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment