Tuesday, June 5, 2018

#2,704: Mango-Edamame Asian Slaw


The recipe below is for an entire bag of coleslaw mix and an entire bottle of salad dressing.  Personally I think that is A LOT of salad dressing, for one bag of slaw, but I can't tell you if that was too much or not because I cannot find that specific dressing!  I went to 2 stores and finally gave up and got a bottle of Skinny Girl Poppyseed dressing instead and just used that.  I also only made one serving of this, so I just guessed at all of the amounts in my bowl to what looked good to me.  After I took this picture I decided to add some crushed up ramen noodles to it to give it more crunch...I highly recommend.  :)  This was a great salad and I look forward to eating it again!


1 pkg. (16 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
2 cups frozen edamame (shelled), thawed
2 mangos, chopped
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
1 bottle (8 oz.) KRAFT Mango Chipotle Vinaigrette Dressing (I couldn't find it at 2 stores so I gave up looking.  I used Poppyseed Salad Dressing instead). 

Combine all ingredients and serve.  

No comments:

Post a Comment