Thursday, January 26, 2012

#479: Corn and Bacon Dip



This is definitely my kind of recipe...on that has minimal ingredients (although I did need to go buy hot pepper sauce since we never use it) and you can pretty much just throw it all together in one bowl.  LOVE recipes like this!  It may not be a pretty picture, but I surely enjoyed this.  Let's be honest though, I'll pretty much love any dip I try. 

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (I pretty much doubled this)
1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled (I used 1/2 bag of real bacon bits)
Assorted raw vegetables and/or crackers

In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in corn and bacon. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment