Saturday, December 17, 2011

#455: Magic Meatloaf


Quite a while ago, I stumbled upon a recipe from Food.com for
Magic Meatloaf.  We eat a lot of meatloaf in our house because it's easy, cheap, and I can throw it it my crockpot.  This got really good reviews so I figured we'd give it a try.  Well this got mixed reviews from our house!  Brian enjoyed it, Chloe thought it was okay, Allison and I didn't like it at all.  :(  So for this family, we won't be making this again. 

1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 egg , beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 slices bread , crumbed
1/2 of a small onion (chopped)
1/4 cup ketchup

Mix egg, milk, salt and bread crumbs. Allow for mixture to soften. Thoroughly combine with hamburger. Shape into a loaf and place in Crock Pot. Top with ketchup. Cover and set to High for 1 hour then turn to low for 6-7 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment