Sunday, December 11, 2011

#451: Bacon Ranch Dip

Okay this isn't a pretty picture, but it is hard to take a picture of dip!

This recipe is so close to the New Ranch Dip recipe I posted a long time ago, but the only difference is that this recipe doesn't have mayo in it.  Personally, that's fine with me because that's one less ingredient I need to have on hand. 

As I was making this (to take to school to share with my co-workers tomorrow), Chloe wanted to try some (only because I had made a small batch for myself to eat and she has to have everything Brian and I do!).  I told her she had to eat it with carrots (which she likes) and peppers (which she doesn't!) if she had some.  After sharing my veggies and dip, I had to go make more because she was eating as much as I was, and she was eating my lunch!  That girl ate almost an entire bell pepper!  I think I need to make this more often if that will get her to eat more veggies.  :)


2 cups Light Ranch Dressing
1 cup Light Sour Cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 green onions, sliced
1 pkg. (2.8 oz.) Real Bacon Pieces

Mix all ingredients.  Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.  Serve with assorted cut-up vegetable dippers or Ritz Toasted Chips.    

No comments:

Post a Comment