Sunday, March 15, 2015

#1,476: Mini Taco Wonton Cups

This recipe was SO simple and was a huge hit.  I obviously didn't add any additional toppings to this as it was photographed, but I added some guacamole, tomato and black olives to my cups.  I will definitely be making these again.  They were fantastic!

24 wonton wrappers
1 pound lean ground beef
1 (1.12 ounce) package Taco Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons picante Sauce (I used about 1/2 cup)
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Press wonton wrappers into mini-muffin cups.  Bake for 5 min.

Cook beef in skillet until browned. Drain off fat. Stir in taco seasoning mix and picante sauce.

Spoon beef mixture into wonton cups. Top with cheese. Bake about 8 minutes or until wontons are golden brown.  Serve immediately with additional salsa. Garnish with sour cream and sliced ripe olives if desired. Makes 24 appetizers.



No comments:

Post a Comment