Thursday, November 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Honey Mustard Kielbasa and red potatoes


Here is a recipe that I originally posted on a blog I contributed to with some of my teacher friends.  I don't make this recipe often because Brian doesn't like it, but the kids and I really enjoy this one.  Unfortunately I have no idea where I originally found or got this recipe.  This is a great recipe to make the night before and just reheat.

3/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth--which I used)
1/4 cup Honey Mustard
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 lb. kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
1-1/4 lb. red potatoes (about 4), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 large onion, sliced

Heat oven to 400°F. Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended. Combine remaining ingredients in shallow pan. Drizzle with wine mixture; toss to coat. (I mixed/tossed all ingredients in a large bowl and then placed and cooked in a 9x13 pan).  Bake 55 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment