Sunday, November 3, 2013

#1,116: Guacamole Burger


This recipe says to broil your burger, but unless you don't have a grill, that doesn't sound appealing to me at all.  I thought this recipe also lacked a lot of flavor so I made our favorite fresh burger recipe and added some cilantro and chili powder to it.  Okay let's be honest, I added it to my burger and left the others alone. My husband would never have eaten it with cilantro in it.

Delicious!  Granted, this is pretty much our favorite burger recipe eaten with tomato and guacamole, but still, it sure was good!

4 ounces lean ground beef
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
whole wheat hamburger bun
1/4 cup guacamole
sliced tomatoes

Preheat the broiler. Mix ground beef with chili powder and chopped cilantro; form into a patty and broil 4 minutes a side. Place patty on bottom half of a whole wheat hamburger bun and top with 1/4 cup guacamole, 1 tomato slice, and top half of bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment