Monday, August 13, 2018

Cauliflower Gnocchi with Roasted Broccoli

I know we don't have a Trader Joe's in our town (sorry local friends!), but if you have one near you, or you are travelling near one, you really should stop and grab a few bags of this cauliflower gnocchi!  All you have to do is heat it up in a pan with some oil (quite a bit of oil in my opinion...or at least my pan is losing it's non-stickiness) for about 10 minutes or so, or until your cauliflower gnocchi is nicely browned.  Then I added some leftover roasted broccoli the last 2 minutes or so to reheat the broccoli and combine some of the flavors.  I topped it with some Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel seasoning and it was a FANTASTIC dinner (for me, not my family.  1. They wouldn't eat this, and 2. I wouldn't have shared it anyways!).  This would also be good with some chopped up chicken sausage too! 
Here are the Trader Joe's ingredients you should go buy:




No comments:

Post a Comment