Monday, August 13, 2018

#2,673: No-Bake Coconut Almond Keto Cookies


The actual name of this recipe is coconut fat bombs, but that just sounds so unhealthy so I cannot and will not call them that.  I'm going with No Bake Coconut Almond Keto Cookies instead.  :)  These cookies are so simple to make and I just leave them in my freezer and grab a cookie whenever the mood strikes me.  Actually, I still have quite a few of these in my freezer still (you really only need one at a time...unlike something like Oreos which I can never seem to just eat one of).  My kids haven't tried these because I haven't let them.  LOL  I'm not into sharing cookies!  Kind of like the Friends episode where Joey doesn't share his food!.  

1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened
3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
1 tbsp stevia or granulated sugar sweetener of choice
2 oz softened cream cheese
½ tsp vanilla extract
1/8 cup sliced almonds

Put the coconut, coconut oil, sugar, and vanilla in a blender and mix them together.  Add the cream cheese and mix again.  Mix in your almonds with a spoon (don't blend it!).  I used a cookie scoop but you can just use your hands to roll into small balls (think just smaller than a ping pong ball).

Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and freeze for several hours.  I personally like these directly out of the freezer but you could keep them in the fridge too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment