Monday, March 26, 2012

#516: Grands Mini Pizzas


I'm on the hunt to compile a long list of potential lunch ideas that we can use for Allison's lunch box when she goes to Kindergarten in the fall.  I'm hoping to put together a long list that is more than just PB and J sandwiches. I came across this recipe a few weeks ago and figured my pizza loving family would enjoy it.  But I'm also hoping Allison will enjoy this cold or at room temperature too so she can take it in her lunchbox. (She did)

These were super, super easy to make and we all really enjoyed them!  Of course I only made them all as cheese pizzas but you could totally adapt this to any pizza toppings you like.  Score for mommy...let's start adding recipes to our Lunchbox list!  :)

1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits

1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
1 package (3.5 oz) sliced pepperoni (I omitted)
Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. Top each round with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.  Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment