Sunday, October 20, 2013

#1,100: Easy Raspberry Salad Dressing


I found a recipe for raspberry salad dressing, and since I had just bought a package of raspberries at the grocery store, I figured this would be a great time to try this recipe.  I love my raspberries on the firm size and sometimes I feel like I throw so many raspberries away because they are over-ripe and mushy.  Well not any more!  This is the recipe I'm going to make each time with those leftover raspberries.  Not only did I enjoy this recipe, but the girls loved it too!  Both wanted to eat it right out of the jar and I had to keep reminding them that it was salad dressing!!

1/2 cup raspberries
2-3 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
salt
pepper
juice of half an orange
 
Place all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse to combine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment