Sunday, April 10, 2016

#1,787: 3 ingredient stuffing meatloaf


There is no shortage of meatloaf recipes on this blog!  We also absolutely love stuffing muffins at our house, and my non-meat-eating picky 4 year old loves meatloaf stuffing muffins, so when I found this recipe that only uses 3 ingredients, I knew I wanted to try it.  It's always so hard to get dinner on the table during the week.  Although this recipe needs 45-60 minutes to cook, you can get it in the oven very quickly, so you have time to go through backpacks, check homework, or sit down and pretend you can't hear your kids calling you while you watch Real Housewives (that's not me, lol).  

1.5 – 2 lbs of Hamburger (I used ground turkey)
1 box of Kraft Stove-Top Stuffing Mix
1/2 cup of Milk

Add all three ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix until everything evenly distributed.  Place the mixture into a baking dish and cover with foil.

Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and then place your meatloaf into the oven, and bake for one hour.  (I uncovered mine at about 35 minutes and I added some ketchup to the top the last 10 minutes of baking. Mine did not take a full 60 minutes).  



No comments:

Post a Comment