Sunday, April 10, 2016

#1,786: Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders


So I had intended to make a different chicken recipe for dinner and realized I was out of eggs and couldn't make it after all.  So I switched up our dinner menu and quickly threw together this oven baked parmesan chicken instead.  I am not a big fan of baked chicken but not only did I enjoy this chicken, but my kids really did too!  Allison even wanted to take the chicken for lunch the next day.  

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or tenders
1 cup garlic bread crumbs
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400°. (I skipped this step) Pound chicken with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness. 

Place bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.

Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment