Sunday, April 8, 2018

#2,692: Spring Flower Pretzel Bites

I had to bring some sort of dessert to my cousin's house for Easter, and I knew my brother and his girlfriend already had the Lamb Cake covered, so I wanted to bring something small and easy to grab as you walked by.  I had the kids help me make these super easy pretzel bites, so this was a total family project.  These are so simple and so good!  I would definitely make this again!  This would be cute for a baby shower with just pink and blue candies.  Or just made with colors of a certain theme, school cools, etc.  I had never heard of Butter Snap Pretzels, but here is a link to what they look like and where I got them.

Butter Snap Pretzels
White Candy Melts
Pastel M and M's
Preheat oven to 225 degrees.  Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or a silicon baking liner.  Place the butter snap pretzels in rows on the baking sheet.  Put one candy melt on top of each pretzel.  Warm in oven for 2-3 minutes - you don't want them melted, just softened.

Quickly place one M and M in the center and surround it by 5 or 6 "petals". Gently press them down to "secure" them in the candy (they are definitely cuter with the "M" facing down so you can't see it).  

Let cool and serve. (You can speed up the cooling time by placing them in the refrigerator for a few minutes).  Store in an airtight container - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment