Saturday, July 30, 2016

#1,820: Blender Pancakes




I found this recipe by Katie Lee for a super simple Blender Pancake recipe.  I had semi-high hopes for this recipe because my kids do love pancakes, but they are not fans of cottage cheese (no surprise there).  They were not fans of these pancakes at all.  There is a gummy consistency to the centers of these, almost like they were slightly underdone, but I cooked these on a lower heat and definitely long enough that these should have been cooked through.  It's too bad my kids didn't like these, because they certainly were easy. 

1 cup cottage cheese 
2 large eggs
1 cup rolled oats
I added blueberries for sweetness

Preheat griddle over medium-high heat.

In a blender, add oats, eggs, and cottage cheese and blend until smooth. Spray griddle with nonstick spray and pour pancake mixture onto griddle in whatever size you would like.  (I added the blueberries into the pancake batter after I poured each pancake).  One batch should make about 4-6 pancakes (mine made about 12 smaller pancakes). Cook until bubbles start to form in the batter, 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook for about 1 minute more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment