Sunday, February 21, 2016

#1,773: Reese’s Bottom Cheesecake Muffins


I've had this recipe pinned on one of my pinterest boards for 3 years, and since it was so simple, I figured it would be a great recipe to make for book club and get off my boards.  Here's the bad news about this recipe...it tastes artificial.  Now granted, I should not be surprised since I used a box cheesecake mix...but I was following the original recipe and going for speed not quality.  Don't make this unless you have a real cheesecake filling you can make/use.  These did not go over well...even though they were super simple to make.  I was not a fan.  

1 Box of JELLO instant NO-Bake Cheesecake Mix
12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (one per each Cheesecake)
1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips (optional...for sprinkling on top)
Approx. 1 Cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs (use the enclosed bag of crumbs from the boxed No-Bake Cheesecake Mix)
Paper Cupcake Liners

Mix up the no-bake Cheesecake according to the box directions.  Set aside. 

Place a paper muffin liner into each of the muffin tins. 
Unwrap the Reese’s and remember to remove the bottom paper liner!  Drop one Peanut Butter Cup down into each paper liner and pour the Cheesecake Mix onto it.  Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips.  Place into the fridge and chill for at least one hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment