Friday, July 7, 2017

#1,995: Lavender Lemonade

After having lavender lemonade at the Young Living Farm in Mona, Utah, I was excited to come home and try this recipe on my family and friends.  It was so simple to make and personally I really, really enjoy it (and it brings me back to the farm when I drink it).  It's not overly tart, nor too sweet, so it's a perfectly refreshing drink.  Make sure to only use 1 or 2 drops of the Vitality Lavender or it will be way too overpowering.  

6 lemons, juiced
1 lime, juiced
½ cup honey (I used agave)
2 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil
Ice water, about 10 cups
Lavender sprigs, optional

Combine lemon juice, lime juice, honey, and Lavender Vitality in a large glass pitcher.
Add water to taste.  Stir until well mixed.  Garnish with sprigs of lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment