Monday, February 20, 2017

#1,872: Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins


I am seriously obsessed with cauliflower.  I eat it at least several times a week.  So when I found this recipe I was super excited to try it!  Since making it the first time, I’ve made it now with both broccoli and cauliflower and enjoy it with both veggies.  So this is super adaptable! 

3 cups finely pulsed raw cauliflower florets (cauliflower should be pulsed until they resemble coarse/large crumbs; 3 cups will be about 1/2 of a large head of cauliflower but please measure it out)
2 large eggs
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning herb blend
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder

Preheat oven to 375F. Line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners. (I just sprayed my pan with cooking spray really well and it slid right out). 

Combine cauliflower, eggs, cheddar cheese, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix with a large spoon or spatula until smooth.

Scoop batter into muffin cups, about 2/3 full. 

Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are completely cooked and no longer wet to the touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment