Monday, June 21, 2010

Ziplock Chicken

So we let this marinate for 2 days (because Brian started making dinner and didn't realize I wanted this one first). Anyhow, I would definitely make this again, but I would probably use coke instead of diet. I think it lacked a little flavor...probably the sugar. : (


Ziplock Chicken (marinated)
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c bbq sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 can (6 oz) coke or beer (I used diet coke)
Salt and pepper to taste


Combine all ingredients expcept chicken and mix well. Add chicken. Marinate several hours or overnight.


Cook on a slow dying fire or on a grill using a brush to baste chicken with leftover marinade. Test doneness by piercing thickest part of chicken. Juices should run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment